صبور علی بھی دلہن بن گئیں




The actress can be seen wearing a bridal dress in which she looks very beautiful. The actress’ video went viral as soon as it was posted on social media.

It should be noted that actress Saboor Ali is active on social media and she shares beautiful photos and videos on social media which users likes.

Saboor Ali has recently got engaged to fellow actor Ali Ansari. Saboor says that Ali Ansari’s sister Maryam is his good friend and she used to say to him (Saboor),

Show me a girl for my brother, and I told him many girls.

“I told Ali about a lot of girls. Look, this girl is good, I guarantee.”

She said that Maryam had told him many times why don’t you marry my brother, he is very good, very good, but he never thought seriously about it.

And then Sajjal Ali and Ali Ansari’s sister Maryam talked about it and they said it

He asked both of them (Saboor and Ali) to think seriously.

After which, according to Saboor Ali, “I said that if I have to do it, I will do it immediately, I will not meditate or have a long discussion.”

“I don’t think so,” he laughed.

She says that even on the day she told Ali, “Think about it or not” the day they brought the relationship.



No comments

Powered by Blogger.