Pakistan’s female squash player sets world record by donating 6-feet-long hair




A Pakistan-origin woman Zahab Kamal has set a new world record by donating her 6-feet and 3 inch long hair to a charity in Northern Virginia.

The squash player, who had been played for Pakistan, was also longest haired athlete. The 30-year-old got her first cut on Thursday since the age of 13.

Kamal and her dad have dreamed of this day since she was a young girl. She had decided to donate her hair to children with hair loss.

“I’m kind of nervous and excited to see my short hair, but I’m going to miss my hair,” she said.

Celebrating the achievement on Twitter, she wrote: “Most Hair Donated by an Individual! Donating 5’1″ to @childrenwithhairloss”.

“My Dad’s idea changed my life, our 18 year dream finally coming true … TODAY I AM GUINNESS WORLD RECORD HOLDER . THANK YOU @riyamsaran and the Saran family for all of your support. It means a lot to me”.

“Today I am very happy to be working with Children with hair loss and grateful to know that my hair is going to help kids,” the former player concluded.

Previous articlePM Imran begins consultation with Shehbaz Sharif on ECP members’ appointment





No comments

Powered by Blogger.