Do you Humayun Saeed could not get a role in Ghajini due to his good looks?




Ghajini

Recently, the famous Pakistani actor, Humayun Saeed, appeared on a talk show and recalled staying at Aamir Khan’s home when he visited him for a role in the film Ghajini.

Saeed was invited to Vasay Chaudhry’s show, Ghabrana Mana Hai, where the Jawani Phir nae actor revealed that he visited Khan in India for a Ghajini role.

Enjoying the blog? Check these too.

[WATCH] Saba Qamar creates her version of the ‘Yeh Humari…

Mexican Woman Flies To Karachi, Marries Local Man After…

Beautiful pictures of singer Naseebo Lal with her family

“I met Aamir at his house in Mumbai. I went there for a role in Ghajini.”, said Humayun.

Revealing why he didn’t get the role, the 49-year-old revealed Aamir said he was too good looking, “You are too good-looking for this part.”

Speaking about his stay at Amir’s house, Humayun said, “Yes, he called me, and I stayed at his home for three days. I had a lot of fun. I met Amir twice, and during our stay, he also served us various desi food and meals.”

What are your views on this? Share with us in the comments below.



No comments

Powered by Blogger.