Governor Sindh Imran Ismail tested positive for covid-19




Governor Sindh Imran Ismail tested positive for covid-19

Governor Sindh Imran Ismail has confirmed that he has been tested positive for covid-19 he reported it on late Monday .

He took it to the Twitter and said: “I have just been tested Covid 19 positive, Allah Kareem inshallah will fight it out.”
Imran Ismail

He said that Imaran Khan taught us to fight out the most difficult in life and I believe this is nothing against what we are prepared for. May Allah give strength to fight this Pandemic InshaAllah.

PTI spokesperson Jamal Siddiqui has told that Imran Ismail got himself tested for Civid-19 on Sunday.

Imran Ismail has revealed that he has isolated himself at the Governor House Karachi .

He further said “I have informed people I met [over the past couple of days],” he said. “Will also have my family tested for the virus, ”

The governor Imran Ismail has asked the people to pray for him, saying that his health was fine. “I’m feeling better. No need to worry, ” he said.

Total 4,953 people are infected in Sindh while the death toll has reached up to 85 so far.

Earlier, The minister for Education and Labour Sindh Saeed Ghani had tested positive for the coronavirus. He had recovered from it within a week .



No comments

Powered by Blogger.