Deputy speaker Punjab Dost Muhammad Mazari infected with Corona Virus




Deputy speaker Punjab Dost Muhammad Mazari infected with Corona Virus

Deputy Speaker Punjab Assembly Dost Muhammad Mazari and 3 employees of the Assembly are corona virus positive , the news is confirmed by them.

Last week, Dost Muhammad Mazari arrived in Lahore from Dubai where he was isolated in a local hotel for 24 hours and went home after a negative test report.

According to Deputy Speaker Punjab Assembly Dost Muhammad Mazari, the corona test from a private laboratory was negative but the corona test from a government lab was positive.

“I am fine and have no symptoms. I am in self-isolation but I will have another test in a few days,” he said.

Dost Muhammad Mazari

The two other employees of Punjab Assembly got infected with the virus .

At least 21 more people died of Corona virus today, total 659 died of corona and 30,334 are infected from corona in the country today.



No comments

Powered by Blogger.