‘I was in prison for four years’, Komal Rizvi reveals the torture she went through in her marriage [VIDEO]




Komal Rizvi

Recently, The Pakistani singer and Actress, Komal Rizvi, appeared on a talk show and revealed the reasons why her six-year-long marriage ended.

Detailing her disturbing experience on Nida Yasir’s Ramzan Special show, the actress said,  “I got divorced in 2019. When I was in Oman with my husband, I had to go to bed on an empty stomach several times due to his mistreatment.”

Enjoying the blog? Check these too.

Bollywood diva Dia Mirza’s ‘zero-waste’…

[VIDEO] Alia Bhatt JUST complimented Pakistani rapper…

10 Pakistani artists you might not know have worked in…

Komal further said that she was imprisoned for four years, during which she used to earn money by giving tuitions. Later, she also took a course and started supplying food to different stores in Oman.

Rizvi recalled the time when physical abuse started, “When the first time my husband hit me, with a bottle and pushed me I developed a bruise near my eye, and when my parents noticed it, they immediately wanted me to come back home.”

Komal also said that when her father came to take her with him, she was terrified that her husband would kill her. “I was psychologically upset,” expressed Komal.

Stressing on the importance of educating girls and making them financially independent, Komal said women must have a skill set.

She concluded, “If your partner is supportive, then life will be heavenly. But if your partner is problematic, then your life is worse than hell.”

What are your views on this? Share with us in the comments below.



No comments

Powered by Blogger.