‘Indian media’s propaganda can’t stop me from speaking in favor of Kashmir’




‘Indian media’s propaganda can’t stop me from speaking in favor of Kashmir’

After raising voice in favor of Occupied Kashmir and Kashmiris, Indian media started vomiting poison against Pakistani actress Mehwish Hayat, to which she has also expressed her strong reaction.

The Indian media spread fabricated and disfigured news against Mehwish Hayat and upheld journalistic values.

Responding to the propaganda of Indian media,  Mehwish said that she could not stop talking about immorality and propaganda by Indian media and it  could not stop me from speaking in favor of Kashmir.

“I do not want to cite the baseless allegations made against me by the Indian media. I know very well what their agenda is and why they are doing it. I just want to say that this is their  rotten journalism that can’t keep me quiet.

Mehwish Hayat said that she would continue to raise her voice against Indian atrocities and hypocrisy in occupied Kashmir.

she further said that if there is to be a scandal with anyone in the future, it should be with Leonardo di Caprio of Hollywood.

https://urdu.geo.tv/latest/229565-





No comments

Powered by Blogger.