Header Ads

Italy: 'I'm lucky that I did not get raped'

Say no to rape

The story of this young girl in Italy has become viral that she has been sexually harassed and that she was lucky to avoid being raped.
An 18-year-old Anita Fallani says she was going back to her home at night when an strange person started asking her questions.
Anita ignored her, but this person did not leave her.
He asks, 'I wonder why I do not get freedom like a man?'
Why are you bothering my daughter's case?
'She kept me raping every day for six months'
These words are reported in the Italian media and they have been shared thousands of times.
Anita is the daughter of Tuscany's Mayor. She explains how a person started harassing him after meeting a friend when he was waiting for the tram.
Anita, while reciting the words of this person, asks:
'You see me and think that you will tie me.' I have never seen you. I do not know who you are, but despite all that you do not stop. '
And then he remembers the person's words:
Good evening Miss. how are you? What is your name? Why do not you answer?
Anita ignored the person's questions and climbed the tram after mounting the headphones, but this person did not stop them tight.
He tells that when he got down from the tram, the person did not leave them.
'I was crying, I was alone and I did not understand what to do.'
Anita reveals that as she is calling someone but this person has not stopped her. She says that I was really scared when she walked after me and said, "Where are you going?" Are you walking with me
Anita Falani's post on Facebook's copyright ANITA FALLANI
Image caption
Anita Falani described this experience with her on facebook
She says that when she reached home, she realized the protection, but then the incident made them very angry.
Anita says that such a story would be of many girls, nothing is unusual, but is it one of the many things that has become a common practice or part of life in their lives.
He says that it has become so common that just like 'being punished' for something.
She says that I am surprised how often we should feel lucky that our rap did not happen.
Multan: Revenge of the 12-year-old girl rap, 17 year old girl's rap
Back to the rear bill after protest in Turkey
'I think how many times we have to realize that we are lucky that we have not got our rap'
The main national newspapers of Italy have published their story.
In another post on social media, Anita has written that she has told her "very bad and annoying" experience because 'it is an experience that has become normal but it should never happen'.
This could not be immediately pronounced whether the authorities started investigating the incident whether or not.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.
    entertainment news

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.